Friday, April 17, 2009

In His hands :)

So.......I have booked my flight to go to San Francisco for my interview for an INTERNSHIP!!! Crazy right. I am neeerrrvvoouus! But PRAISE the Lord because it really is in His hands. No matter what. I was really getting nervous about showing my portfolio and thinking that it relies in that and in my ability to help the photographer. 

Then a good friend named Boe reminded me that it is NOT in my hands at all not even a little bit. If I had the best portfolio in the world and the Lord did not want me to go there. He would shut that door! I was very humbled by this, just remembering that if I submit and give everything to the Lord His will shall be done!! Thank you God that you take 
care of you children every where and always. 

this entree shall be continued.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment